Thursday, February 18, 2016

First Soccer Game

Well, this is your first year of playing soccer and so far you are having a GREAT time!!  Daddy happens to be your coach because at the last minute your first coach ended up leaving town.  (We still aren't sure what all that means.)  Daddy asked Auntie Shue if she wanted to be the assistant coach, and she said yes.  The two of them are having so much fun coaching together.  They do a great job balancing each other out.

I want you to know that we are proud of you for trying something new.  I know that sometimes new things are a little scary to you...they are unfamiliar, you aren't sure...but you were willing to try something new, and I think it is WONDERFUL!

Getting a pre-game pep talk

Little Brother watching the game...I think he may be out there next year playing some soccer!



Playing defender


Getting a pep talk in the middle of the game
  Sophie Su, I so enjoyed watching you play your first game!  I can't wait to see watch your other games and see how much you will learn this season!  I want you to know that in my eyes you are already successful because you were willing to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment